This weekend the Uk was subjected to the biggest storm for a number of years.
The storm itself was predicted a week earlier. Unfortunately for me I had a 2 day Peak District walk planned for that weekend, but given the weather forecast I felt that discretion was the better part of valour and cancelled it.
Alas, with that cancellation I don’t really have a free slot until the end of November/early December.
However, every cloud has a silver lining 🙂
My boss wants me to take the rest of my annual holiday before the end of the year. With that directive in mind, I took a look at what I had left and realised that when combined with a weekend I would be able to plan another 4+1 day walk! Hurrah!
The only question that now remains is ‘Where?’