It finally happened!
Rather amazingly I have made it up to the dizzying heights of 100 followers! A big thank you to all those that have signed up!
To celebrate reaching one hundred followers I thought I’d post the top five blogs that I regularly read. Here they are!
- http://girlycamping.com/ – I love this blog, mainly because it describes the camping experience in the USA which is so different from the experience over here in the Uk. I now have a new found respect for bears! This blog is updated regularly and is full of tips!
- http://crockernfarm.wordpress.com/ – A little closer to home, The Crockern Farm Blog is a well written account describing the highs and lows of living in an isolated spot on Dartmoor. It provides a great insight into this kind of lifestyle and given that it is written about one of my favourite areas of the country it is a no brainer!
- http://hikingtohealthy.com/ – This is a blog that describes Kathy’s pursuit to lose weight by hiking. What I love about this blog are the trip descriptions and more importantly the photos. The places they walk are mind-blowingly beautiful and rugged, places that one day I hope to visit.
- http://blogpackinglight.wordpress.com/ A blog by Robin, a fellow Uk Backpacker. The blog is full of useful reviews, trip reports and equipment modifications. We both seem to hike in similar places in the Country and it’s nice to see these places from another perspective.
- http://backpackingbongos.wordpress.com/ Another Uk Backpacking Blog by a very experienced backpacker. I love his detailed trip reports which range far and wide as well as his insightful kit reviews.